Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bathing Baby

This is the scene I witnessed this morning when I walked into the bathroom looking for C. . . .

So cute! She is such a little mommy. She picked out two of her own bath toys and a washcloth to bathe baby. . . "Wal-Mart baby," that is. Let me introduce you to all seven of C's babies: there's Abbey, Daisy (she has daisy bows in her hair), Bennett (one of my old Cabbage Patch dolls), Nana's baby (that's right, a gift from Nana), Baby Boy (yes, a baby that is a boy), Huge Baby (my childhood baby doll that is apparently huge), and Wal-Mart baby. If you haven't guessed it by now, this baby is from Wal-Mart. C proudly uses these names with her babies and we just chuckle to ourselves at her sincerity.

It didn't take long for C to become so wet that we had to change her shirt and then she continued to bathe and brush baby's teeth for quite a while. At one point she was using her electric toothbrush as a mixer to make pancakes (in the sink). I love her imagination!

"Wishy washy, wishy washy, wishy washy, weeeeee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment